Have you explored C Beauty?
I like to experiment alongside my staff and sisters all kinds of beauty,skincare and beauty tools. Now during this time in our life even more! We HAVE the time.
So I have been experimenting with a few NEW brands of sheet masks and skincare. I came across a line called INNA Organic. I know the consumer is by now aware of K Beauty which is from South Korea. J Beauty which is beauty from Japan.
But C Beauty has been heading toward us more and more and ready for you too to explore!
When I think of Frankincense …
I think of the holiday season and the Three Kings visiting the manger bearing gifts. I don’t think of it as an ingredient in an eye mask. But am I in love! So refreshing and revitalizing. This mask delivers a powerful beauty punch! I like to use the small side of the roller and roll in it’s juiciness (Is that even a word?) to my under eye area. I also enjoy them to start the day or to party away at night (Can’t wait to do that again).
Moisturizing and anti-oxidant rich. They don’t just make eye and face masks either.
Here are a few points from the brand. I couldn’t say it any better. If you’re looking for a brand that is ALL these things below…you’ve found it!
- It helps with fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. Eye area felt smoother and looked brighter after one use. Really!
- Crafted from certified-organic cotton, woven into a soft and comfortable sheet mask. The mask can soak up all the potent botanical serum. Not a single drop is wasted.
- EWG and COSMOS certified organic. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
- Formulated without parabens, silicones, sulfates (SLS/SLES), and artificial fragrances.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.