Have you explored C Beauty?
I like to experiment alongside my staff and sisters all kinds of beauty,skincare and beauty tools. Now during this time in our life even more! We HAVE the time.
So I have been experimenting with a few NEW brands of sheet masks and skincare. I came across a line called INNA Organic. I know the consumer is by now aware of K Beauty which is from South Korea. J Beauty which is beauty from Japan.
But C Beauty has been heading toward us more and more and ready for you too to explore!
When I think of Frankincense …
I think of the holiday season and the Three Kings visiting the manger bearing gifts. I don’t think of it as an ingredient in an eye mask. But am I in love! So refreshing and revitalizing. This mask delivers a powerful beauty punch! I like to use the small side of the roller and roll in it’s juiciness (Is that even a word?) to my under eye area. I also enjoy them to start the day or to party away at night (Can’t wait to do that again).
Moisturizing and anti-oxidant rich. They don’t just make eye and face masks either.
Here are a few points from the brand. I couldn’t say it any better. If you’re looking for a brand that is ALL these things below…you’ve found it!
- It helps with fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. Eye area felt smoother and looked brighter after one use. Really!
- Crafted from certified-organic cotton, woven into a soft and comfortable sheet mask. The mask can soak up all the potent botanical serum. Not a single drop is wasted.
- EWG and COSMOS certified organic. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
- Formulated without parabens, silicones, sulfates (SLS/SLES), and artificial fragrances.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
One thought on “LOVE natural & organic?”
The information that you have shared through this article was very helpful. Thank you for listing it together and sharing it with us. Keep sharing more such articles like this with us in the future.