My clients are crying as their lips and skin are so dry! But today it is in the 80’s in Florida so go figure I am actually sweating after picking rosemary from my garden for dinner.
Winter is not pretty nor kind to our skin!
So this is what I do for my clients skin OR recommend they give to themselves in a pinch while at home.
Honey Face and Lip MASK
- Wrap the clients cleansed face with a warm steamed wet towel. Leave the towel on at least 3 minutes allowing the client to relax a bit.
- Remove the towel.
- Apply organic honey to the face and neck.
- Leave on the face at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the honey mask with a warm wet steamed towel.
- Follow up with a Rosewater skin toner.
- Apply a light moisturizer.
- And a dash of an eye gel.
A sweet simple delight! Your clients will ❤️love!
* Please note: Ask the client if they are allergic to honey or anything ALWAYS do a patch test first. Oh and by the way, you may use this on this lips too. Great for smokers lips,dehydrated lips and peeling flaky lips. Add a dash of organic brown sugar and rub on the lips for an on the cheap lip scrub. My little miracle workers!
Sometimes the simple things found in nature and the farmers market can make all the difference!